Akademi Fantasia 7

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akademi Fantasia 7

Satu Transformasi Akan Bemula

3 posters

nice but not gentleman

unbias

nice but not gentleman Empty nice but not gentleman

Post  unbias Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:49 am

Suara aril nice. Ada juga yang menyampah tengok dia sebab dia over sangat. Contoh dalam diari dia yang beria-ia kutuk si rini sedangkan nothing doing with him. Biarlah qhaud membuat penjelasan. Mulut dia macam perempuan. Kepada Aril please act like a gentleman. Kena show respect kepada kawan2.

Apa-apapun saya memang suka his cute look and his voice..whooooo no one else in the academy 7 can beat his voice. Congrat. cheers

A fan from Sarawak
    Parkway

nice but not gentleman Empty Re: nice but not gentleman

Post  Parkway Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:34 pm

ramai cikgu-cikgu suka dia.. rabbit
    Yuu

Post  Yuu Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:34 am

To be perfectly honest -- I'm not a fan of AF. I watch it when I can or feel like it. It's not exactly the air that I breathe, etc. So, I hardly every watch the diaries. Though, from several that I did watched before, I think Aril was just being himself. A perfectly honest pain in the butt. Yup, he is, I don't deny that fact. He have that huge ego and talent. This guy, he knows it, he knows that he's good. So what if he is not a gentleman. Does being nice gets you through the day? Most of the time, it doesn't. There's a whole load of lies and crap in the world as it is. So, when I see someone who say it like it is, I thought; hey, at least he/she got an opinion. We live in a world that believes in 'freedom of speech' and 'your opinion matters' yet when a person say something not as pleasant to the ears as we had hoped for, we just had to stand to correct them. I wonder why. That's just my opinion.

Aril is a good -- I take that back -- he is an amazing performer. He have great sense of timing and he understood his piece well - not to mention the fact that he could sing well (better than well), dance AND yes, able to take in punches and throw jokes around. Of all the contestants of AF (the ones that had graduated and those still in the running from 1-7), I have not seen such talent since Vince Chong. Yes, I am not a fan of the rest of AF Winners - not even Mawi. This guy, whether he wins the AF or not, he would definitely be somewhere out there and would act with that 'in your face' attitude. It's good - he's being real. It's either you like him or you hate him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:37 am